This is a copy of the SA Pro Top Long And Short Ideas daily report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Thursday, August 15. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your daily report for Thursday, August 15, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Tullow Hasn't Forgotten How To Find Oil, And The Shares Look Too Cheap, by Stephen Simpson. Investors are overly focused on Tullow's poor recent exploration results, overlooking its historical strength. 45% upside. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Bonanza Creek - Horizons Continue To Expand And Name Remains Cheap Despite The Run, by Steve Zachritz. The production growth story continues for BCEI, and the valuation continues to lag. 30% upside. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Lend Lease: A Cheap Way To Invest In Global Infrastructure, by Mike Arnold. A May sell-off and a misunderstanding of LLESY.PK's market exposure offers a buying opportunity with 33% upside. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Osiris - An Impressive Short Squeeze Leads To A Potential Shorting Opportunity, by Amit Ghate. A huge short squeeze after positive trial results for OSIR may have been overdone. 50% downside. Exclusive until 10:15 AM today.
- A Beat's A Beat, But Brocade Still Needs More Growth, by Stephen Simpson. Brocade may not have flashy growth prospects, but the risk/reward is asymmetric. 30% potential upside. Exclusive until 12:15 PM today.
- Tumi Holdings: Long-Term Upside As Growth Continues And Takeover Potential Increases, by Helix Investment Research. TUMI's long-term growth story means it's a logical acquisition candidate with 15%+ upside on a standalone basis. Exclusive until 12:45 PM today.
- Food Technology Is A Dirt Cheap Oligopoly Acquisition Target, by Harry Long. VIFL's business combines a deep moat and strong cash generation, making it a good investment on a stand-alone basis and as an acquisition target. Exclusive until 2:00 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Monday, Ashraf Eassa argued that Imagination Tech (OTCPK:IGNMF) was ready for a rebound as its licensing model powered it to stable growth. The stock is +15.9% since. Read article »
- On April 8, Whopper Investments made the case for Cache (CACH) as a deep value play. After a strong earnings report this week, shares are +58% since the article. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Samir Patel, Michael McDonald, and Jeffrey Fischer (Senior Pro Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.