This is a copy of the SA Pro Top Long And Short Ideas daily report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Monday, August 19. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your daily report for Monday, August 19, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Recent Alpha-Rich Idea Updates
As Alpha-Rich ideas tend to have a medium to long-term horizon, our contributors often update their theses in comment or article form based on recent news. Here are a few recent updates to Alpha-Rich ideas:
- Hedge fund manager Mike Winston reaffirmed the buy case for SAExploration after its second quarter earnings. Read update »
- Fund manager Keubiko checked in after Ram Power's earnings and said, despite a disappointing report, the thesis was still intact. Read update »
- William Garrison wrote an update article on Relm Wireless Corp. after a tough Q2, saying the lumpy business doesn't alter the medium-term thesis. Read update »
- Ashraf Eassa liked what Logitech had to say during its recent earnings report, and restated that rewards await patient long investors. Read update »
- McDuck Capital revisited Idenix Pharmaceuticals after earnings and said it still has large potential over the long term. Read update »
- Stephen Simpson pored through Novadaq's earnings and found the long thesis still valid, as the company continues to perform on top-line growth. Read update »
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Last Wednesday, Harry Long explained why Food Technology was a strong investment on both a stand-alone basis and as an acquisition target. The shares are 18.7% since. Read article »
- On July 17, Caiman Valores pointed out several tailwinds that could drive Canacol Energy's stock price up to 60% higher. The stock is +25.2% in the month since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas, including a major airline play and a food supplier with big upside.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Samir Patel, Michael McDonald, and Jeffrey Fischer (Senior Pro Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.