This is a copy of the SA Pro Top Long And Short Ideas daily report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Wednesday, August 21. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your daily report for Wednesday, August 21, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- HDFC Bank: Macroeconomic Headwinds Present Excellent Buying Opportunity, by Street Smart Investor. Fears over India's currency and macroeconomic issues have left HDB's shares ripe for a move up. 35% upside. Exclusive until 1:30 PM today.
- Even After A Big Run, The Housing Recovery Can Take Techtronic Higher, by Stephen Simpson. Techtronic's potential for improving margins and leverage to a housing recovery make for 25-45% potential upside. Exclusive until 3:00 PM today.
- Insider Buying And A Business On The Cusp Of Inflection: Shares Have 58% Upside, by Ashraf Eassa. ENTR's low valuation and secular tailwinds offer an asymmetric situation, with 60% potential upside. Exclusive until 3:15 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Last Monday, Suneet Chandvani argued that Digital Generation's (DGIT) shares still had 70% upside even after a big move. The stock is +15.7% to date. Read article »
- On June 3, Valuable Insights said Rubicon (RBCN) was on the cusp of a growth transition, with 50% upside as a result. The stock is +21.9% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Samir Patel, Michael McDonald, and Jeffrey Fischer (Senior Pro Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.