This is a copy of the SA Pro Top Long And Short Ideas daily report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Thursday, August 22. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your daily report for Thursday, August 22, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Access National: 15%+ ROE, Solid Track Record, Unrecognized Earning Power, by Intangible Valuation. Misunderstood Access National has solid earnings potential and a cheap valuation. 25%+ potential upside. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- DGSE Companies - Micro-Cap Gold Company With Strong Growth Catalysts, by GFP Investments. DGSE is poised for a major rebound as the scrap and gold markets revert to historic means. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- JetBlue: Double-Digit Upside As Takeover Prospects Highlight Undervaluation, by Helix Investment Rsearch. JBLU's shares has significant upside either as an acquisition target or a standalone play. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Foschini Group: Cheap Exposure To Emerging Market Growth In Africa, by Mike Arnold. FHNIY.PK is relatively undervalued and has a long growth runway ahead of it, which should earn the company a higher multiple. Exclusive until 10:15 AM today.
- The Short Case For BioFuel Energy, by Tristan R. Brown. Faltering performance, a shaky balance sheet, and an asset sale that is unlikely to save the company leave BIOF in precarious position. 75% downside. Exclusive until 10:30 AM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Yesterday, GFP Investments made the bull case for DGSE Companies, stating that the stock was poised to shoot higher as business returned to historic levels. The stock closed the day +22.7%. Read article »
- On July 5, Richard Zeits warned that SandRidge Mississippian Trust 1 faced the risk of downward re-pricing due to poor well performance. The shares are -12% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas, including a value restaurant play and a turnaround pick.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Samir Patel, Michael McDonald, and Jeffrey Fischer (Senior Pro Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.