TATT: Private Equity Takeover Relieves Ownership Headwind, Straight Up From Here
TAT Technologies (TATT) has an attractive business model for several reasons:
- Excellent customer base including all major aircraft OEMs, Honeywell (HON), Lockheed Martin (LMT), and the U.S. Navy
- Multi-year fixed price contracts with MRO and OEM customers
- Complex development projects requiring long-term supplier relationships and customer loyalty
- Large, untapped end markets with significant room for growth
- Authorizations and licensing for aircraft business obtained from large OEMs present a competitive advantage
- Little threat of increased competition
I will get into the details for that stuff later. I'd also like to outline why I believe TATT is misunderstood and has scared off many potential...
Only subscribers can access this article, which is part of the PRO research library covering 3,602 different stocks.
Growing numbers of fund managers and other investment professionals subscribe to Seeking Alpha PRO for equity research that is unavailable elsewhere, so they can: