This is a copy of the SA Pro Top Long And Short Ideas daily report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Friday, August 23. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your daily report for Friday, August 23, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Come For The Real Estate, Stay For The Meal: Minimum 20% Upside For Ruby Tuesday, by Shaun Currie. After netting out the value of its real estate, Ruby Tuesday's operations are valued at a mere 2x FCF. 40% upside. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Pacific Rubiales: A Deeply Under-Valued Colombian Diamond In The Rough, by Caiman Valores. Despite poor share performance this year, PEGFF.PK continues to offer fast growth and relative value. 30-50% upside. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Left For Dead, Perma-Fix Is Showing Sudden Signs Of Life, by Igor Novgorodtsev. Having cut costs and secured vital funding, and with Department of Energy spending picking up, PESI's shares have radioactive potential. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- TAT Technologies: New Ownership And Resolved Headwinds Present Compelling Upside, by Nick Ghattas. The return of a former owner could foreshadow a similar return to former glory for TATT. Exclusive until 10:15 AM today.
- Buy Einstein Noah Restaurant Group: Industry Updates Suggest 30% Upside, by Shaun Currie. With solid cash-on-cash returns encouraging BAGL's franchise growth, 30%+ potential upside awaits. Exclusive until 11:45 AM today.
- Squeeze Out Some Gains From Uranium One, by Chris Demuth Jr. Hedge fund manager Chris DeMuth says the wide spread for SXRZF.PK's buyout sets investors up for a 40%+ annualized return. Exclusive until 12:00 PM today.
- Lee Enterprises' Shares May Double Again, by Ted Barac. LEE's high FCF generation will lead to debt paydown and a significant positive revaluation of shares. Exclusive until 1:30 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On August 2, Josh Burwick argued that the market was underestimating BroadSoft's (BSFT) 2014 earnings potential, with 50% upside looming for shares. The stock is +10.6% in the three weeks since. Read article »
- On June 27, Alan Brochstein said Apogee Glass (APOG) offered compelling value as its architectural glass reverted to historic margins. The shares are +20.4% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas, including an undervalued asset manager and a short idea in the oil services sector. Have a great weekend.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Samir Patel, Michael McDonald, and Jeffrey Fischer (Senior Pro Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.