Amongst many other topics brought up, CEG reiterated its 2005 earnings guidance of $3.35-$3.65 EPS, and 2007 EPS guidance of $4.75-$5.00. Additionally, CEG reminded investors and analysts that the company believed 2008 could show 10%, or more, EPS growth, even with the loss of earnings from synfuel tax credits (which expire, by law, after 2007).
The company profiled in some detail its various businesses, including:
- A general review of CEG's Generation business
- A general review of CEG's Nuclear business
- The outlook for the Nuclear business
- The outlook for the Generation business
- How the Generation business reports its results
Try the following links, for more detail:
- CEG's Index on Presentations: This should have a link to the slide presentation provided to investors, and the webcast of the analyst day.
- Slide Show PDF Link: This should allow direct access to the slide show, though sometimes these links do not work.
« Opinions expressed here are those of the individual authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of SeekingAlpha or its management. »
Not subscribed to this blog? You can get updated headlines for free by adding any of the Seeking Alpha Network Blogs to your My Yahoo page. Just log into your My Yahoo page, then go to this blog and click on the "+ My Yahoo" button on the top right of your screen.