This is a copy of the SA Pro Top Long And Short Ideas daily report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Thursday, August 29. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your daily report for Thursday, August 29, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Cyan Looks To Bring The Green, by Stephen Simpson. While not yet widely adopted, Cyan's products may offer carriers a solution to their current traffic-growth/capital-budgeting dilemma. 30%+ upside. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Questionable Accounting Masks True Risk For Harvest Natural, by Dr. Hugh Akston. The recent run in HNR shares belies the company's aggressive accounting and lack of revenue. 40-100% downside. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Long ITT Educational Services: Misunderstood With Short-Term Catalyst, by Jonathan Rossman. ESI's strong performance despite negative industry sentiment, low analyst expectations and a high short interest, could lead to big returns. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Digital Cinema: A Tricky Mix Of Opportunity, Risks, And Uncertainty, by Stephen Simpson. Digital Cinema's roll-up model may prove extremely successful in an industry full of small independents ripe for consolidation. Exclusive until 3:15 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Yesterday, Stephen Simpson explained how Cyan's network solutions could help carriers solve their traffic-growth/capital-budgeting dilemma. The stock finished the day +7.8%. Read article »
- On June 21, Volte-Face Investments called Coastal Energy a traditional value investing opportunity, with a sell-off offering investors 55% upside. The stock is +27.1% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Samir Patel, Michael McDonald, and Jeffrey Fischer (Senior Pro Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.