This is a copy of the SA Pro Insider's Report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Wednesday, September 4. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your daily report for Wednesday, September 4, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Kaiser Aluminum: Exposure To Aluminum Growth Without Commodity Risk, by Pendulum. KALU is a low-risk pick in the aluminum industry and offers 15-30% upside. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- The 'New' News Corp.: Unwanted And Very Undervalued, by Eliot Murray. Early selling pressure offers investors a bargain with NWSA. 50-60% upside. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Shun Tak: A Hong Kong Holding Company Trading At Significant Discount To NAV, by Mike Arnold. Management succession concerns have left SHTGY.PK (0242 in Hong Kong) deeply undervalued. 25% near-term upside. Exclusive until 12:00 PM today.
- Plandaí Biotechnology: Avoid This Green Tea Fantasy, by Alan Brochstein. Numerous red flags lead veteran analyst Alan Brochstein to believe PLPL.OB has 50% downside. Exclusive until 1:45 PM today.
- Mellanox Has Likely Bottomed, At Least 30% Upside During 2014, by Ashraf Eassa. Last year, multiple Seeking Alpha contributors correctly called MLNX's plunge. MLNX shares could see 30% upside as Intel's refresh leads to a cyclical upswing. Exclusive until 2:00 PM.
- Aeropostale: Distressed Teen Retailer Is A Perfect Fit For A Private Equity-led Buyout, by Tim Travis. ARO is bleeding but not broken. The company's sterling balance sheet and low valuation make it an attractive LBO target. Exclusive until 3:15 PM.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On August 22, Nick Ghattas argued that TAT Technologies (TATT) had compelling upside, thanks in part to the return of a former owner. The stock is +14.1% since. Read article »
- On June 24, Stephen Simpson said that SLC Agricola (OTCPK:SLCJY) stood out for its operational efficiency and valuable land portfolio, with 25-40% upside. The company's Brazilian issue (SLCE3) is +21.3% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas, including a pair of commodity-related plays with 20% upside and a biotech that is significantly overvalued.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Samir Patel, Michael McDonald, and Jeffrey Fischer (Senior Pro Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.