I've looked at dozens of companies, and I believe that Advaxis (ADXS) has one of the best reward/risk profiles in the healthcare sector. Advaxis is exploring the potential of its bioengineered bacterium, Listeria Monocytogenes, as a robust cancer immunotherapeutic targeting multiple types of cancers. Its attractive reward/risk profile stems from the following trends:
- Increasing Prevalence of HPV-Caused Cancers
- HPV - Human Papillomavirus is the most common STD in the U.S.
- HPV and Cancer - HPV is associated with multiple types of cancers.
2. ADXS-HPV Targets HPV-Caused Cancers
- Listeria-based Immunotherapy - Novel Bacteria based immunotherapy may hold the key to addressing HPV-caused cancers.
- ADXS-HPV's Mechanism of Action Implies Significant Benefits - Bioengineered Listeria has
Only subscribers can access this article, which is part of the PRO research library covering 3,775 different stocks.
Growing numbers of fund managers and other investment professionals subscribe to Seeking Alpha PRO for equity research that is unavailable elsewhere, so they can: