I've looked at dozens of companies, and I believe that Advaxis (ADXS) has one of the best reward/risk profiles in the healthcare sector. Advaxis is exploring the potential of its bioengineered bacterium, Listeria Monocytogenes, as a robust cancer immunotherapeutic targeting multiple types of cancers. Its attractive reward/risk profile stems from the following trends:
- Increasing Prevalence of HPV-Caused Cancers
- HPV - Human Papillomavirus is the most common STD in the U.S.
- HPV and Cancer - HPV is associated with multiple types of cancers.
2. ADXS-HPV Targets HPV-Caused Cancers
- Listeria-based Immunotherapy - Novel Bacteria based immunotherapy may hold the key to addressing HPV-caused cancers.
- ADXS-HPV's Mechanism of Action Implies Significant Benefits - Bioengineered Listeria has