This is a copy of the SA Pro Top Long And Short Ideas daily report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Tuesday, September 10. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your daily report for Tuesday, September 10, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Emulex: A Product Cycle Play With A Few Interesting Twists, by Ashraf Eassa. A new product cycle, recent redesigns, and a cheap valuation make ELX a buy. 35% upside. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- From Russia With No Love, Lukoil Trading At A Very Low Multiple, by Stephen Simpson. The Russian stalwart is trading at a Siberian-sized discount. 30% upside with a hefty dividend. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Make Up Or Break Up: Unlocking Value At Hudson Global, by Thomas Finser. Having shed legacy baggage, HSON has several paths to a higher valuation. A potential double. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Inovio - Dilution And Catalysts Make It A Promising Short, by Amit Ghate. A big move up and possible dilution create a short opportunity in INO's shares. 50% potential downside. Exclusive until 10:15 AM today.
- Add Spark Networks And Give Your Portfolio Some Love, by Mike Arnold. LOV's faith-based dating services and low valuation are a match made in heaven for investors and could beget 65% upside. Exclusive until 10:30 AM.
- Gazprom's Discount Seems Extreme, by Stephen Simpson. Gazprom trades at an oversized discount to domestic peers, NAV, and reasonable DCF results. 25-45% upside. Exclusive until 10:45 AM.
- High Expectations, Even Higher Stock Price: Texas Roadhouse Should Fall At Least 20%, Shaun Currie. TXRH has a Texas-sized valuation, but faces outsized growth expectations as well. 20% downside. Exclusive until 11:00 AM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Friday, fund manager Ben Axler stated that Axcelis Technologies was on the verge of an inflection point, with 50% upside on a conservative basis. The stock is +7.8% to date. Read article »
- On August 12, Street Smart Investor said the pending close of a difficult merger and the resolution of several headwinds had Sterilite Industries poised for 100% upside. On a merger-adjusted basis, shares are +19% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas, including an Apple-related short play.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Samir Patel, Michael McDonald, and Jeffrey Fischer (Senior Pro Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.