Stock Gamer
Long/short equity

Interxion: A Secular Growth Story With Favorable Risk Reward

Data center industry has been experiencing robust growth over the past few years owing to increasing demand for colocation services. I believe Interxion Holding (NYSE:INXN) presents a very compelling investment opportunity in this industry given its favorable risk-reward profile.

Company Overview

Interxion provides data colocation services through its 34 data centers in 11 European countries. In 2012, the company generated approximately 62% of its total revenues from France, Germany, the Netherlands, and the UK, which represents Interxion's "Big 4" markets. The remaining 38% revenue came from 7 other European countries. Interxion's data centers act as content and connectivity hubs that facilitate processing, storage, sharing, and distribution of data, content, and applications. It is noted that Interxion's data centers...

Join Seeking Alpha PRO to read this archived article and 11,574 other archived articles
FREESA PRO MEMBERS
IDEA GENERATORXExclusive access to 10 PRO ideas every day
INVESTING IDEAS LIBRARYXExclusive access to PRO library of more than 15,000 ideas
SECTOR EXPERT NETWORKXExclusive access to all sector experts for direct consultation
PERFORMANCE TRACKINGXTrack performance of all PRO stock ideas
PROFESSIONAL TOOLSXProfessional Idea Filters to zero-in based on industry, market cap and more
"In just the first month of using PRO, I used it to generate two ideas which were actionable for me. As a result of these two positions, I have earned more than 20 times the annual subscription costs for PRO."Michael Yagemann, Greenbridge Capital
"I am pleasantly surprised with the scope of small and mid-cap coverage PRO offers. You can't find that any where else."Patrick Rice, Mainstay Capital Management
You may cancel at any time for any reason, and receive a prompt refund for membership on months paid and not used (max. 6 months). Details