This is a copy of the SA Pro Top Long And Short Ideas daily report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Friday, September 13. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your daily report for Friday, September 13, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Ocean Wilsons Holdings: Asymmetric Risk Reward Opportunity Presents 33% Upside, by Fund Gurus. Misplaced sentiment on emerging markets leaves OCN.LON trading at a substantial discount. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Aware, Inc.: Gains To Come As The Market Becomes Aware Of True Profitability, by Helix Investment Research. AWRE is shutting down an unprofitable division, which should allow its core business to shine. 20% upside. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Bona Film Group Is A Cheap Chinese Growth Stock, by Mike Arnold. Investors who bone up on Bona's model will find an integrated growth business with a widening moat. 55% upside. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Rare Element Resources Is Ready To Run 33%, by Douglas Ehrman. Negative sentiment on the rare earths sector is reversing, and lagging REE is poised to benefit. Ehrman's forecast upside would mark only a partial retracement to past levels. Exclusive until 10:15 AM today.
- Allied World Insurance: An Insurance Company That Is Allied With Investors, by Ashleigh Rogers. AWH is still in the early stages of the insurance profitability cycle. Limited downside and 20% upside.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On September 3, Eliot Murray tabbed the new NewsCorp as an undervalued, unwanted spin-off with 50-60% upside. The stock is +7.5% since. Read article »
- On June 18, Richard Zeits said that Penn Virginia's Eagle Ford acquisition was more transformative than the market realized, with triple digit upside as a potential result. The shares are +22.2% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas. Have a great weekend.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Samir Patel, Michael McDonald, and Jeffrey Fischer (Senior Pro Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.