This is a copy of the SA Pro Top Long And Short Ideas daily report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Thursday, September 19. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your daily report for Thursday, September 19, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Costar Technologies: Asymmetric Risk/Reward, Discount To Book Despite 20%+ ROE, by Money Treez. CSTI.PK trades at a deep discount despite posting high returns and having strong growth prospects. Triple-digit upside. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Indosat Is The Baby That Was Thrown Out With The Bathwater, by Mike Arnold. The recent Indonesia-related sell-off has left ISAT.JK's shares unreasonably undervalued. 30% upside. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- 3 Reasons Why Sanofi Rights (NASDAQ:GCVRZ) Could Return 50% This Year, by Chris DeMuth Jr. Approval of Lemtrada would lead to substantial upside. 50% short-term upside. Exclusive until 2:45 PM today.
- LSI Looks Like A Compelling Buy Ahead Of A Solid 2014, by Ashraf Eassa. Share gains in the hard disk SoC and pre-amp markets could lead to 50%+ upside. Exclusive until 3:00 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On September 11, Nathan Hamilton made the long case for ADT, citing the company's steady cash flow and unique model that should keep it secure from competition. The stock is +5.5% since. Read article »
- On July 8, Stephen Simpson argued that HudBay Minerals had hit rock bottom, with a revised debt covenant, a new cash inflow, and increasing production offering 65% upside. The shares are +35.9% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas, including a short idea for the energy sector and a merger that is more attractive than the market realizes.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Samir Patel, Michael McDonald, and Jeffrey Fischer (Senior Pro Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.