This is a copy of the SA Pro Top Long And Short Ideas daily report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Monday, September 23. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your daily report for Monday, September 23, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
- Investing 501 looked at Body Central after a disappointing quarter and laid out a few metrics to watch going forward. Read update »
- After Lakeland Industries jumped a week ago, Whopper Investments weighed in, saying the 50%+ return and new financing terms meant it was time to cash in the chips. Read update »
- McDuck Capital revisited the case for Weight Watchers, explaining why the company's moat is oversized and sustainable. Read update »
- Despite the sell-off that came after Outerwall lowered guidance, Money Investor believes the long thesis remains intact, as the Kiosk business continues to grow and the valuation continues to drop. Read update »
- Tim Travis still likes the case for ING US after the company's 2nd quarter, feeling there's still room to take advantage of confusion over the spin-off. Read update »
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Last Monday, Igor Novgorodtsev said Top Image Systems' intellectual property, blue-chip customer base, and well-differentiated product offerings made it an acquisition target. The stock is +7.4% since. Read article »
- On July 2, Caiman Valores said that short-term issues caused Petrominerales to trade at a huge discount to NAV, but that several positive operational trends could lead to 80% upside. The shares are +24.6% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas, including a medical-related play and an airline with upside.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Samir Patel, Michael McDonald, and Jeffrey Fischer (Senior Pro Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.