This is a copy of the SA Pro Top Long And Short Ideas daily report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Tuesday, September 24. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your daily report for Tuesday, September 24, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- easyJet: An Easy Pathway To Shareholder Returns, by Helix Investment Research. EZJ.L offers strong growth prospects with a healthy balance sheet and a low valuation. 55%+ upside. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Stericycle - Replicating A Successful Strategy Abroad, by Nathan Hamilton. As Stericycle's international segment replicates its US success, shares could have 30% upside.Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Gulf Keystone: Attractive Buy With Multiple Upside Triggers, by Street Smart Investor. GKP.L has a strong track record, exposure to oncoming pipelines, and a cheap valuation. 30-50% upside. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- American Eagle Outfitters Offers Investors Multiple Ways To Win, by Ariana Research. AEO stands out among a sector full of bargains. 50% upside with clear paths to growth. Exclusive until 10:15 AM today.
- Pan Orient: The Gross Undervaluation Is Not Rocket Science, by Value Digger. POE.V has taken steps to address production issues that should change its cheap valuation, as the company has several outlets to drive growth. Exclusive until 10:30 AM today.
- PDF Solutions: Profiting From Semiconductor Industry Growth, by Helix Investment Research. PDFS's consultant approach to the semiconductor industry allows it to reap big margins. 25% upside. Exclusive until 11:00 AM today.
- Atmel Offers A Very Compelling Risk/Reward, by Ashraf Eassa. Atmel still has tangible upside with a big opportunity in notebooks. 45% upside. Exclusive until 11:15 AM today.
- Money Investor finds Shutterstock's price action surprising, to say the least. The recent 20% move only reinforces the short case, he says. Read update »
- Money Investor also revisits Rentrak, which is up big since the original Alpha-Rich idea. Buyout chatter should help provide a floor under the big move, while updated guidance could send the stock even higher. Read update »
- MBAvalueinvestor follows up on Nuverra Enivronmental Solutions, arguing that the default risk is even closer than he originally thought. Read update »
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Last week, The Happy Investor and Kingsley Park Capital both wrote up bullish theses for Xyratex. The Happy Investor pointed out XRTX's hidden earning power, while Kingsley Park Capital liked the read-through from a key customer's earnings report. The stock is +10% since the articles came out. Read first article »
Read second article »
- Wall Street Advisors' pair trade from July 30 continues to play out well. While the long idea, Energy Fuels, is still flat, the short call on Uranium Resources has seen the stock move -42.5% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Samir Patel, Michael McDonald, and Jeffrey Fischer (Senior Pro Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.