This is a copy of the SA Pro Top Long And Short Ideas daily report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Wednesday, September 25. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your daily report for Wednesday, September 25, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- William Lyon Homes: Land Heavy West Coast Builder Set To Smash Estimates, by Money Investor. Despite its relatively short public life, WLH leads the industry in several key metrics. 25% upside. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Adams Resources: Narrowing Spreads Create A Risky, But Potentially Profitable, Short Play, by Vince Martin. AE's earnings are vulnerable to margin compression and narrowing spreads, which could make for sizable downside. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- LSB Industries: The Market Is Underappreciating Coming EPS Growth - 50% Upside, by Shaun Currie. The return of two damaged plants and new financing are bigger deals for LSB than the market has realized. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Keppel's Collected Parts Are Undervalued, by Stephen Simpson. BN4.SI has an opaque set of holdings but industry leadership and exposure to positive industry fundamentals. 20% upside. Exclusive until 10:15 AM today.
- Corporate Resource Services: Closely Held, Unrealistic Expectations, And Few Options; Build Short With 50-70% Return Possible, by ROIC1. CRRS's acquisitive strategy has created share price value but limited returns for the business, leaving an unsupported valuation. Exclusive until 12:15 PM today.
- It's Not Too Late To Capitalize On The Real Estate Recovery, by Mike Arnold. Trading at a discount to book value, BPY offers a well-covered dividend and the potential for strong capital appreciation. Exclusive until 12:30 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On September 16, Helix Investment Research tabbed Cascade Microtech as a buy, saying the company's balance sheet and insider holdings made it a strong way to play the recovery in semis. The stock is +13.2% to date. Read first article »
- Rubicon has continued to rise since Valuable Insights wrote up the long case on June 3rd, already hitting the article's short-term target. The shares are +52% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas, including a retail buyout target, a special situation, and an underfollowed auto parts play.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Samir Patel, Michael McDonald, and Jeffrey Fischer (Senior Pro Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.