This is a copy of the SA Pro Top Long And Short Ideas daily report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Thursday, September 26. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your daily report for Thursday, September 26, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- The Other Lennar: Lennar B Offers 10X The Voting Rights At 25% Off, by Special Situations and Arbs. Despite representing an equal claim on earnings and 10x the voting power, LEN.B trades 25% below LEN. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Miller Industries Anything But A Wreck, by Stephen Simpson. MLR is unfollowed, relatively illiquid, and in an obscure industry. 35% upside. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- The Real Takeover Candidate In Teen Retailing, by Shaun Currie. ANF's issues look purely operational, and the low valuation could be an LBO invitation. 20%+ upside. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Chico's FAS: A Growth Story At A Value Price, by Ariana Research. CHS's rare same-store sales miss should be viewed as an opportunity. 35% upside. Exclusive until 10:15 AM today.
- Global Telecom: Near-Term Catalysts Should Close Relative Valuation Gap, by The GeoTeam. Recent acquisitions, improving performance, undervaluation, and an attractive model should power upside for GTT. Exclusive until 1:15 PM today.
- Investing 501 reviewed Central Garden & Pet after a tough quarter, saying that there were still signs of progress sprouting. Read update »
- In a separate piece on Micron, Valuable Insights restated the bullish thesis for ChipMos, saying the current conditions in the memory space and the company's valuation bode well for investors. Read update »
- Ashraf Eassa continues to look into the Imagination Technologies story. Even though he expects Apple to eventually move past using Imagination's products in phone, he finds the story remains compelling. Read update »
- After Ascena Retail's thesis-affirming earnings report, Ariana Research raises its target price for the company. Read update »
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Tuesday, ROIC1 said Corporate Resource Services' acquisitive strategy created share price value but limited returns for the business, creating a short opportunity. The stock is -14.8% to date. Read first article »
- On June 19, Stephen Simpson said Pacific Biosciences was poised for a make or break moment with significant upside. The stock shot up after announcing a development deal with Roche and is now +114.3% since Simpson's article. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Samir Patel, Michael McDonald, and Jeffrey Fischer (Senior Pro Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.