National Cinema is a unique partnership between the three largest theater companies in the United States. The company is the operator of the largest digital in-theatre network in North America. As of September 19th, the following ownership percentages were held by the three theaters:
· Cinemark (CNK): 19.6%
· Regal Entertainment (RGC): 17.9%
· AMC Theaters: 15.5%
The company offers:
· 183 designated market areas
· 49 of top 50 United States markets
· 19,600 movie theater screens, including 18,800 digital
· 710 million movie viewers (in 2012)
· Fathom Events in 750 locations
National Cinema Media (NCMI) owns 45.1% of the current business. That amount is set to increase soon, as current owner...
Only subscribers can access this article, which is part of the PRO research library covering 3,569 different stocks.
Growing numbers of fund managers and other investment professionals subscribe to Seeking Alpha PRO for equity research that is unavailable elsewhere, so they can: