CYBE has compelling upside for the following reasons:
- Cheap valuation, attractive takeout candidate
- Emerging from a trough with improving fundamentals
- Potential to exceed previous earnings and free cash flow peaks
- New product launches with potential to steal market share
- Strong cash flows and exceedingly healthy balance sheet
- Trading at cyclical lows despite signs of accelerating improvement in the underlying business
I believe the stock is worth at least $10 in an up-cycle, perhaps as high as $12 - $14 and is an attractive takeout target considering the company's cash flow, strong balance sheet, as well as the fact that CYBE's industry is coming out of a low point in the cycle and capital spending appears to be returning with...