This is a copy of the SA Pro Top Long And Short Ideas daily report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Friday, October 4. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your daily report for Friday, October 4, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Pro Research On Demand
As subscribers to Seeking Alpha Pro, you have exclusive access to top ideas and research on a vast range of stocks. We can also provide personalized research, publishing articles on the stocks you're interested in.
Let us know which other tickers you'd like to see covered by Seeking Alpha Pro contributors by sending an email to email@example.com.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Softbank Vs. Mr. Market On Sprint: Place Your Bets, by Ted Barac. Sprint's shares are still a bargain. Short-term issues have had an exaggerated effect on shares, offering room for upside. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- The Margin Expansion Story At Hillshire Brands Makes Shares Attractive, by Mike Arnold. A sell-off due to transitory cost issues has left HSH shares selling cheaply. 20% upside. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Forest Labs: Finally Time To Buy Again - Favorably Skewed Risk-Reward In The Next 24 Months, by Buddy Lyons. FRX's diversification efforts are paying off. A broader and lower-risk pipeline could offer 100% upside. Exclusive until 12:00 PM today.
- CECO Environmental: Taking Advantage Of Clean Air And Water Trends, by DAG1996. CECE's recent acquisition is a bigger deal than the market has factored in yet. 30% upside. Exclusive until 12:15 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Tuesday, Street Smart investor tabbed DNO International as a strong buy due to its track record and pending catalysts. The company's Norwegian-listed shares are +7.5% since. Read first article »
- On July 1, Ashraf Eassa said that Silicon Motion offered a significant opportunity as market share gains and a long-term growth story emerged. The stock is +24.2% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas. Have a great weekend.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Samir Patel, Michael McDonald, and Jeffrey Fischer (Senior Pro Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.