This is a copy of the SA Pro Top Long And Short Ideas daily report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Friday, October 11. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your daily report for Friday, October 11, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Tableau: A Perfect Short With A Catalyst To Boot, by Akram's Razor. DATA's valuation compared to peers does not compute for buysider Akram's Razor. With a lock-up expiration looming and momentum dropping, he sees up to 50% downside. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Performant: Short-Term Noise Presents Long-Term Opportunity, by Dr. Hugh Akston. PFMT's secular growth opportunities and attractive valuation have been obscured by noise related to a myriad of issues. 60% upside. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Cott Corporation: Juicy Turnaround Story, by DAG1996. COT has faced headwinds in the soft drink market and with a key supplier, but there's still plenty of juice left. 30% upside. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Data Group Debentures Trade At Massive Discount, by Saj Karsan. Fund manager Saj Karsan finds DGI.TO's debentures to be the best play on the company. Potential 20% annual returns to maturity. Exclusive until 2:30 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Monday, buysider Stilian Morrison said Fortress Paper's debentures trade at a high yield but are well-covered. The debentures are +6.8% since. Read article »
- On September 12th, Mike Arnold said Bona's model is an integrated growth business with a widening moat, offering 55% upside. The stock is +39.9% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas. Have a great weekend.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Samir Patel, Michael McDonald, and Jeffrey Fischer (Senior Pro Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.