This is a copy of the SA Pro Top Long And Short Ideas daily report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Monday, October 14. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your daily report for Monday, October 14, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Pro Research On Demand
As subscribers to Seeking Alpha Pro, you have exclusive access to top ideas and research on a vast range of stocks. We can also provide personalized research, publishing articles on the stocks you're interested in.
Let us know which other tickers you'd like to see covered by Seeking Alpha Pro contributors by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Alpha-Rich updates
- Investing 501 checked in on A.H. Belo, finding that the stock still has significant upside despite its over 50% return to date. Read update »
- Shaun Currie turned bearish after looking at Ruby Tuesday. He said its weak earnings report held too much bad news for the company to overcome. Read update »
- Whopper Investments looked at Premier Exhibitions after a similarly thesis-shaking earnings release, but he finds that value is still there for patient longs. Read update »
- Dennis Beaudet updated the case for Ithaca Energy, saying production news means there's still alpha in the stock even after a big run. Read update »
- Power Hedge reported that Seadrill Partners' recent settlement over the West Aquarius rig is not a major negative for shareholders. Read update »
- Pendulum finds American Apparel's recent dip in same stores sales to be more speed bump than a sign of a larger problem, and still sees big upside for the company. Read update »
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On October 3, DAG1996 said CECO Environmental's recent acquisition hadn't yet been factored in, leaving at least 30% upside on the table. The stock is +8.6% since. Read article »
- On June 18th, Money Investor said Jos. A Bank's cash pile and entry into the tuxedo rental business left the stock looking good. After news last week, the stock is +23.9% since the article came out. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas, including a couple of REIT ideas.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Samir Patel, Michael McDonald, and Jeffrey Fischer (Senior Pro Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.