This is a copy of the SA Pro Top Long And Short Ideas daily report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Tuesday, October 15. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your daily report for Tuesday, October 15, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Champion REIT: Good Value At A 50% Discount, by Nigel Stevenson. Champion REIT (2778.HK) trades at a wider than usual discount to NAV. 33% upside. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- CBL & Associates Is Poised To Profit On J.C. Penney's Potential Demise, by Dane Bowler. CBL's stock has suffered corollary damage from J.C. Penney's woes, but REIT expert Dane Bowler sees this as an opportunity. 35% upside. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Cherokee: Headwinds Create Opportunity; Earnings And Corporate Action Highlight It, by Alpha Bet. CHKE is turning a corner and the market hasn't picked up on it. 25% upside. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Cabela's Inc.: Growth + Value = 50% Upside, by Shaun Currie. CAB has had a big run, but retail analyst Shaun Currie sees the recent sell-off as an opportunity. Exclusive until 10:15 AM today.
- CBOE Holdings: Strong Growth, Large Moat, And A Call Option On Volatility, Bishop Research and Analytics. CBOE's shares are underpriced, as the market hasn't factored in several recent events and catalysts. 60% upside. Exclusive until 10:30 AM today.
- Genel Energy Has Another 30% Upside Potential, by Street Smart Investor. As production revs up at two fields, GENL.LSE could see 30-50% upside. Exclusive until 10:45 AM today.
- There's Still Room For Parker Drilling To Outperform, by Stephen Simpson. PKD's rig segment is growing steadily and its rental business is on the verge of turning a corner. 25-40% upside. Exclusive until 1:30 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On October 2nd, Inflection Point Investing said Ubiquiti Networks had margin expansion and new markets as pending catalysts to continue its run. The stock is +8.3% since. Read article »
- On September 9th, Amit Ghate argued that Inovio's big move up left it liable to another drop in share price. The shares are -25.5% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Samir Patel, Michael McDonald, and Jeffrey Fischer (Senior Pro Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.