This is a copy of the SA Pro Top Long And Short Ideas daily report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Thursday, October 17. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your daily report for Thursday, October 17, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Astrotech Is Still Significantly Undervalued Despite Recent Move, by Inefficient Market. As its loss-leading division edges towards profitability, ASTC's shares could have astronomical upside. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Summer Infant's Self-Improvement Could Take It A Lot Further, by Stephen Simpson. SUMR continues to grow into a compelling investment. The baby care products company could see 45% upside. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Premier Inc.: Healthcare Crisis Creates A Growth Environment, by Buddy Lyons. PINC is poised to benefit from cost-cutting demand in healthcare. 60% upside. Exclusive until 12:00 PM today.
- Dundee REIT: A Cheap Canadian Real Estate Play, by Mike Arnold. D.UN.TO has operating leverage, a stable debt load, and a cheap valuation. 50% upside. Exclusive until 1:00 PM today.
- Rocky Mountain: Way Too Cheap, Saj Karsan. Short-term business distortions have created a long-term value play for RME.TO, says fund manager Saj Karsan. Exclusive until 2:40 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Tuesday, The Critical Investor unearthed Tasman Minerals as the top way to play the rare earths space with 50% near-term upside. The stock is +11.8% since. Read article »
- On August 13th, Stephen Simpson said Receptos could see significant upside on the strength of its MS treatment. The stock is +98% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas, including large-cap fashion play and a foreign real estate pick.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Michael McDonald, and Jeffrey Fischer (Senior Pro Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.