This is a copy of the SA Pro Top Long And Short Ideas daily report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Friday, October 18. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your daily report for Friday, October 18, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Burberry: CEO Transition Offers Attractive Entry Point Into Long-Term Luxury Growth, by Helix Investment Research. BRBY.L is trading at a discount due to a CEO change, but it's the brand that counts. 20% upside. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Dundee International: A Cheap German Real Estate Play, by Mike Arnold. DI.UN.TO trades at a low valuation and with a high yield, and has lessened its risk from Deutsche Post DHL. 33% upside. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Short Vanda's Pending Catalyst For A 30% Gain, by EnhydrisPECorp. Biotech expert EnhydrisPECorp sees VNDA as a two-sided short opportunity, with either approval or denial of a key drug serving as a catalyst. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Oracle: 40% Upside And More For Patient Investors, by Eliot Murray. ORCL's strong competitive position, recurring revenue, and cash hoard should lead to positive returns. Exclusive until 2:00 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Wednesday, Inefficient Market pegged Astrotech as ready to hit an inflection point. The stock is +18.6% since. Read article »
- On July 10th, Ashraf Eassa said PLX Technology's renewed focus and improving product mix could drive significant upside. The shares are +25% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas. Have a great weekend.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Michael McDonald, and Jeffrey Fischer (Senior Pro Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.