This is a copy of the SA Pro Top Long And Short Ideas daily report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Wednesday, October 23. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Wednesday, October 23, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- American Woodmark: Coming To A Kitchen Near You, by Nassarius Capital. AMWD is carving out increasing market share and growing margins. 25% upside. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Franklin Financial: Thrift Shopping Among Community Banks, by Ariana Research. FRNK trades at TBV and has a well-capitalized balance sheet. Capital returns and the bank's status as a possible acquisition target should drive outsized returns. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Christian Dior: A Better Way To Invest In Louis Vuitton, by Helix Investment Research. CDI.PA trades at a discount to its core assets and to peers despite strong growth prospects. Double-digit upside to start. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Senvest Capital - 40% Discount To NAV With A Significant Near-Term Catalyst, by Weighing Machine. SEC.TO trades at a discount to NAV despite a stellar performance record. The company is poised to grow funds dramatically, driving significant upside. Exclusive until 10:15 AM today.
- Tiger X Medical: At Least A Double With This Growing Cash Pile, by Microcap Maven. CDOM's royalty-based model gives it low-risk exposure to fast growth in the knee replacement market, meaning significant upside. Exclusive until 10:30 AM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On October 7, Richard Zeits said Forest Oil's disappointing asset sale suggested its valuation might drop. The stock is -10.1% since. Read article »
- On July 5, GFP Investments said turmoil in Egypt had created a buying opportunity for Transglobe Energy's shares. The shares are +50.7% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas, including a long case for a farm machinery company and an insurance company with Berkshire-esque characteristics.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO Editorial team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Michael McDonald, and Jeffrey Fischer (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.