Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Friday, October 25, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Group Jean Coutu - An Opportunity For The Patient Investor, by Brian Langis. Quebecois institution PJC.A is undervalued and flush with cash. 20%+ total return upside. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Reitmans Is Very Cheap, by Igor Novgorodtsev. MFI gets lumped in with a bad crowd, but stable earnings and cash flow set it apart. 30-45% upside. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Dundee Industrial REIT: Another Compelling Dundee Offering, by Mike Arnold. DIR.UN trades cheaply due to overhanging selling pressure from its original spin-off. 50% upside. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Southern Missouri Bancorp: An Upward Reversion To The Mean, by Intangible Valuation. SMBC has a lower valuation than peers despite better metrics. 20-40% upside. Exclusive until 2:15 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Monday, Whopper Investments pegged ALJ Regional Holdings' recent acquisition as a catalyst for significant value creation. The stock is +21.3% since. Read article »
- On June 4, Money Investor said that Move Inc. was the best way to play the online real estate space. The shares are +54.5% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas. Have a great weekend.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO Editorial team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.