Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Monday, November 4, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
- Ashraf Eassa revisits Silicon Motion, finding that catalysts still lie ahead for the undervalued tech company. Read update »
- Helix Investment Research defends Royal Bank of Scotland after news about the creation of an internal bad bank. Read update »
- Yaron Ron Reuven sees SunOpta as a winner no matter what the outcome of this week's congressional vote on GMO labeling. Read update »
Let us know what other Alpha-Rich ideas you'd to see updates on by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Friday, Dennis Beaudet argued UR-Energy had a double in it as macro headwinds fade. The stock is +10.7% since. Read article »
- On August 13, investment advisor Trading The Spread said that the secular tailwind from America's energy boom would keep Greenbrier Companies' growth story on track. The stock is +27.8% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas, including a mid-cap energy company with room to go higher and an activist target.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.