MoneySense magazine of Canada recently published its Top 500 All-Star U.S. Stocks for next year. Last year this list gained 24% not including dividends, compared to the S&P 500 which grew by only 4.2% in the same period.
The 500 stocks are graded for both Value and Growth. Listed below are few of the stocks we particularly like from that list:
- 3M CO (NYSE:MMM)
- Abbott Laboratories (NYSE:ABT)
- Activision Blizzard inc (NASDAQ:ATVI)
- Advance Auto Parts Inc (NYSE:AAP)
- Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD)
- Aecom Technology Corp (NYSE:ACM)
- AES Corp (NYSE:AES)
- Aetna Inc (NYSE:AET)
- Affiliated Computer Svcs (ACS)
- Aflac Inc (NYSE:AFL)
To download the complete list of the Top 500 U.S. Stocks for 2010 in Excel, click here.