Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Thursday, November 7, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Despite Overly Optimistic Analyst Outlook, Americas Petrogas Offers 60%+ Upside, by Caiman Valores. Fears over Argentina have knocked BOE.V shares, but the value is still there. Significant upside as fears subside. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Power Assets Holdings: A Low-Growth Business, A High-Growth Business And A Catalyst, by Mike Arnold. A pending carve-out of 0006.HK's low-growth Hong Kong segment should allow the high-growth international segment gain a higher valuation. 25% upside. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Arsenal Energy Offers The Triple Play: Income, Value And Potential For Big Returns, by Value Digger. Oil and Gas company Arsenal Energy is flying below the radar. A significant dividend and 90%+ potential capital appreciation. Exclusive until 1:45 PM today.
- Texas Rare Earth Resources Has At Least 25% Upside, by Douglas Ehrman. As the Rare Earths sector continues to stabilize, Texas Rare Earth Resources' critical rare earth minerals offers significant upside. Exclusive until 2:15 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Tuesday, Weighing Machine called out Medical Action Industries' ongoing turnaround a spark for a possible double in share value. The stock is +11.7% since. Read article »
- On August 21, Tristan R. Brown presented the short case for BioFuel, saying that a pending asset sale was unlikely to save the company from operational and financial woes. Shares are -58.3% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas, including a mid-cap chemicals play and a special situation opportunity.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO Editorial team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.