Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Monday, November 11, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
- Thomas Finser checked in on LCA-Vision after the company's Q3, finding that the company's path to triple-digit returns remained clear. Read update »
- Richard Zeits followed up on SM Energy after the company announced a divestment, saying the company's capital redeployment is likely to be viewed favorably by the market. Read update »
- Keubiko commented on Ram Power, saying the remediation program results would be key, but that the value remains. Read update »
- William Garrison followed up on UFP Technologies after a big post-Q3 report move. He sees upside left for the company, even if the stock may take a pause. Read update »
- DAG1996 followed up Ceco Environmental's Q3 drop, saying the sell-off didn't affect the story, which remains fully intact. Read update »
- Stephen Simpson updated on Accuray, saying the company's order trends - the key to the stock's story - continue to give reason for optimism. Read update »
- Steven Reiman looks in on the wreckage for Data Group after the company surprisingly suspended its dividend, saying that the long thesis no longer holds up. Read update »
- Weighing Machine follows up on Dolan Media, a Colin King pick for a long idea. Looking at the company after it announced that it was in violation of its debt covenants and needed to sell off assets, Weighing Machine finds this could actually serve as a catalyst for value creation. Read update »
Let us know what other Alpha-Rich ideas you'd to see updates on by sending an email to email@example.com.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Wednesday, Value Digger pegged Arsenal Energy as an under-the-radar oil play with big upside. The stock is +18.4% since. Read article »
- On October 1, DAG1996 said Aceto's changing operating model for its Human Health segment hasn't been fully recognized by the market, leaving the potential for substantial upside via both growth and revaluation. Shares are +26.6% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.