Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Tuesday, November 12, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Costa Buyout Price Is Too Low, Fair Value $24-28, by Dr. Hugh Akston. ATX's go-private offer doesn't adequately compensate shareholders. Buysider Akston sees upside compared with other deals and peers. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Ashford Hospitality Presents A Potential 40% Upside Catalyzed By Impending Spin-Off, by Dane Bowler. REIT expert Bowler says a spin-off of AHT's high-value properties should drive shares higher. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Sevan Drilling: Positive Developments To Trigger Another 35% Upside, by Street Smart Investor. SEVDR.OL's big move doesn't factor in the impact of new rigs and subsequent margin expansion. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Strengthen Your Portfolio With U.S. Silica: Potential Double In 12-18 Months, by GuruFundPicks. SLCA delivers shale-fueled high growth at a reasonable valuation; near-term selling from a major holder has created an attractive entry point. Exclusive until 10:15 AM today.
- Pericom Semiconductor: Recovering Business & Cash Deployment To Drive Upside, by Helix Investment Research. PSEM sits at a turning point; as revenue grows and the company shifts to higher-margin business, 40% upside awaits. Exclusive until 10:30 AM today.
- Conrad Industries: A Special Dividend Is Imminent, by Steven Reiman. CNRD's growing cash pile and bounteous free cash flow has yet to catch the market's attention. Under conservative assumptions, the stock still has 50% upside. Exclusive until 10:45 AM today.
- Hopewell Holdings: Value And Growth, by Nigel Stevenson, CFA. 0054.HK trades at a steep discount to book value and NAV, giving investors a chance for 40% total return over the next two years. Exclusive until 12:00 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Last Monday, Power Hedge argued that Atwood Oceanics had significantly underappreciated earnings potential. After beating consensus on Thursday, the stock is +9.3% since the article was published. Read article »
- On September 3rd, veteran analyst Alan Brochstein cited numerous red flags that portended 50% downside for Plandaí Biotechnology. The stock is -25.3% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO Editorial team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.