Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Wednesday, November 13, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Workout With Town Sports International, by Implied Value. CLUB's disappointing quarter overshadowed its potential for a refinancing, dividend, or major asset sale. 50+% upside. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- MIND CTI: A Victim Of The Law Of Small Numbers, by Igor Novgorodtsev. MNDO's short-term lumpiness obscures long-term consistency, leaving 40% potential returns alongside an excellent dividend. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Buffalo Wild Wings - Strong Execution Will Raise Stock 20%, by Shaun Currie. Emerging initiatives and ongoing growth will drive BWLD shares higher. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Supreme Industries: Margin Expansion Story and Cyclical Tailwinds Enhance Earnings Power, by BuyTheDipsSellTheRips. A healthy backlog should drive STS higher in the near term. Margin expansion provides a longer-term boost. Exclusive until 10:15 AM today.
- Cyan Shares Are Cheap, by Mike Arnold. Shares of network solutions company CYNI are at bargain-basement prices, and poised to double. Exclusive until 11:00 AM today.
- Granite REIT - A Strong Buy As It Enters A Growth And Value Creation Phase, by Western Investor. GRP.U's solid balance sheet and cheap multiple could drive 25-50% returns over the next 12 months. Exclusive until 2:00 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On Thursday, tech expert Valuable Insights recommended Digirad for its fat dividend and upcoming margin expansion. The stock is +18.6% since. Read article »
- On August 21, Helix Investment Research recommended shares of JetBlue Airways as a potential acquisition target or a stellar standalone play. Shares are +30.6% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO Editorial team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.