Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Thursday, November 14, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- LeapFrog: An Undervalued Gem That Can Leap 20%, by Ong Kang Wei. LF is poised to jump over a bar of low expectations to 20% short-term upside, with an intact longer-term growth story. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Morningstar Heavily Overvalued: Intrinsic Value Is 35% Lower, by Alpha Gen Capital. Competitive pressures are catching up to MORN, setting up a short opportunity. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- CareFusion: Increasing ROIC Provides Significant Upside Even With Modest Top-Line Growth, by Buddy Lyons, CFA. High returns in a low-growth environment make CFN an attractive pick, with 75% upside over the next 18-24 months. Exclusive until 11:30 AM today.
- Patient Safety Technologies - Better Patient Safety, Even Better Returns, by Micro and Small Cap Reporter. PSTX's leading sponge technology has the company poised to soak up market share, with triple-digit returns possible. Exclusive until 11:45 AM today.
- Mueller Water Products: Water Infrastructure Technology, by DAG1996. MWA's looming growth and compounding positives suggest 20%+ upside. Exclusive until 12:00 PM today.
- Hollywood Media's Quiet Settlement Could Lead To Big Gains, by Whopper Investments. A possible settlement to HOLL's lawsuit sets up an asymmetric bet, with assets protecting to the downside. Exclusive until 2:30 PM today.
- Talisman Energy: Troubled Oil And Gas Play Offering Over 50% Upside With Plenty Of Catalysts, by Caiman Valores. TLM's support from Carl Icahn and a budding turnaround strategy could lead to upside of 50 percent or more. Exclusive until 3:00 PM today.
- Senomyx Is Getting A Second Wind On Commercialization Potential, by Stephen Simpson, CFA. Ingredient company SNMX could add a flavor-kick to your portfolio, with new product developments creating 25%+ upside. Exclusive until 3:00 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Monday, Steven Reiman recommended Conrad Industries for its bounteous cash flow and potential special dividend. The stock is +10.9% since. Read article »
- On June 26, McDuck Capital argued that PostNL was conservatively trading at half of its intrinsic value. Indeed, shares are +115.6% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO Editorial team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.