Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Friday, November 15, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Leucadia National: SOTP Points To 20-30% Upside, by Daniel Phillips. LUK's acquisition of Jefferies leaves the company -- and the stock -- poised for an upturn. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- MTR Gaming: Shareholders Are Likely To Receive Superior Merger Proposal, by Yuanxi Zhang. MNTG's board is weighing three competing offers, but shares are only pricing in the lowest one. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Spirit Airlines: A Solid Derivative Play On The US Airways-American Airlines Deal, by Helix Investment Research. The shrinking number of players in the airline industry will lead to substantial upside for SAVE, says the analyst who called JBLU's recent run. Exclusive until 11:30 AM today.
- Patient, Provider, Insurer And Government Interests Aligned For 100% Upside On Rockwell Medical, by GuruFundPicks. RMTI shares are up big YTD, but still underrate the likelihood of FDA approval of the company's key drug. Exclusive until 1:00 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Tuesday, Mike Arnold wrote that Cyan was selling at bargain-basement prices and was poised to double. The stock is +28.7% in the two days since. Read article »
- On July 16, tech expert Ashraf Eassa called Logitech "a classic turnaround play" with several catalysts for growth. Shares are +56.1% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas. Have a great weekend.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO Editorial team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.