Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Monday, November 18, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
- Shaun Currie listened to Craft Brew Alliance's quarterly call and came away more bullish than he had been previously. Read update »
- Ashraf Eassa revisited Cirrus, saying the mixed reports on the company ultimately revalidate the bull case, offering investors a fine entry point. Read update »
- Stephen Simpson checked in on HudBay Minerals' Q3, saying the company's margin for error shrank but that value still remains. Read update »
- Joe Springer refuted a separate article's claim about ImmunoCellular's trial results and reiterated his bullish sentiment on the stock. Read update »
- Dr. Hugh Akston followed up on Harvest Natural Resources after his short case proved prescient, finding his conclusions largely confirmed by subsequent events. Read update »
- Stephen Simpson updated on Lexicon, saying that while progress is sparse and frustrating, value remains as the company searches for a key partner. Read update »
- Mike Arnold says Spark Networks' Q3 confirms its undervalued status as its revenue growth continues to stand out. Read update »
- McDuck Capital looks at PostNL, saying that even after a double since his original call there is room for more upside. Read update »
Let us know what other Alpha-Rich ideas you'd to see updates on by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Tuesday, buysider Igor Novgorodtsev called MIND CTI a "victim of the law of small numbers" with 40% upside. Shares are +12.9% since. Read article »
- On August 22, Ted Barac wrote that Lee Enterprises was poised to double. The stock is already halfway there, +49.4% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.