- Pension plan renegotiated as of Jan 1 2014
- Increased retirement age to 67 years old
- Workers will now contribute to their pension lowering company's cash contribution
- Rising interest rates will lower overall pension liability on the balance sheet
- PostNL and TNT Express pension liability split
- Postal rate increases approved by Dutch government
- Sunday pickup and Monday delivery dropped starting Jan 1 2014
- Continued increase in mail delivery quality higher than European competitors
- 2015 estimated operating income yield to today's price shows upside of nearly 40% and sustainable value creation should continue to beat market over the long-term
PostNL (OTC:PNLYY) has delivered more than 100% since I originally made my thesis late in June. The brevity in...
Only subscribers can access this article, which is part of the PRO research library covering 3,570 different stocks.
Growing numbers of fund managers and other investment professionals subscribe to Seeking Alpha PRO for equity research that is unavailable elsewhere, so they can: