Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Wednesday, November 20, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Liberator Medical Supply: The Newest Defensive, Safe, And Shareholder Friendly Name On The NYSE MKT, by Micro and Small Cap Reporter. A pending uplisting to the NYSE Market and solid fundamentals could create 150% upside for LBMH. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Charm Communications Shareholders Will See High Returns, by Ruerd Heeg. CHRM is a net-net with a buyout offer on the table, and an annual dividend looming. Exclusive until 11:45 AM today.
- Och-Ziff: Underappreciated Catalysts May Reward Shareholders, by Alpha Gen Capital. Past choices have left OZM, the world's fifth-largest hedge fund, undervalued and with 35% upside. Exclusive until 12:00 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Thursday, Yuanxi Zhang noted that shares of MTR Gaming were pricing in only the lowest of three competing buyout offers. Tuesday, Eldorado Gaming raised its bid; shares are now +8.2% since Zhang's call. Read article »
- On June 20, Volte-Face Investments argued that Coastal Energy was trading at a steep discount to intrinsic value and NAV. Tuesday, Coastal agreed to be acquired by Spain's Cepsa; shares jumped, now +41.3% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO Editorial team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.