Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Thursday, November 21, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Textura Has A Huge Moat And Is In The Early Innings Of Tremendous Growth, by Micro and Small Cap Reporter. TXTR is ahead of the curve in a fast-growing market; given industry and market trends, shares could double. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Net Serivcos: 4.2% Gross Return In Three Weeks With Very Little Downside Risk, by Yuanxi Zhang. Fresh off calling the MNTG bump, special situations investor Zhang sees big annualized returns in NETC's tender offer. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Performance Technologies: Expect Serious Performance From This Potential Multi-Bagger, by Valuable Insights. Compelling valuation, a large cash balance, and attractive operating metrics make PTIX a picturesque investment. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Dex Media, Inc. - A Potential Multi-Bagger, by Wavelength Asset Management. DXM's transformation and rapid deleveraging leave shares deeply undervalued. Exclusive until 3:00 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On November 11, Helix Investment Research wrote that Pericom Semiconductor was at a turning point, and poised return to growth. The stock is +10.7% since. Read article »
- On September 18, Money Trees argued that Costar Technologies was trading at an unwarranted discount to its book value and its peers. The stock is now +82.9% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO Editorial team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.