- Leading market position and brands lead to a sustainable competitive advantage
- New CEO Ton Buchner has strong record of creating efficiencies and value as CEO of Sulzer from 2007 to 2011
- Divestment in less dominant US decorative paint business shows management's focus on sustaining long-term value creation as the company focuses on higher profiting segments and high growth markets
- Weakness in Europe will not last forever
- Valuation based on peer analysis means that shares should rise 67% in the next two years
AkzoNobel is a Dutch company focused on the global decorative paint, performance coating and specialty chemicals business. The company is listed on the Amsterdam Stock Exchange under the ticker (AKZO.AEX) and also as an ADR through...
Only subscribers can access this article, which is part of the PRO research library covering 3,775 different stocks.
Growing numbers of fund managers and other investment professionals subscribe to Seeking Alpha PRO for equity research that is unavailable elsewhere, so they can: