Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Tuesday, November 26, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
This Week's Publishing Schedule
Due to the Thanksgiving holiday on Thursday and the shortened trading day on Friday, we have altered our Alpha-Rich publishing schedule this week.
Alpha-Rich articles will be published on a regular basis on Tuesday, and up until noon on Wednesday. Alpha-Rich publishing will then resume on the morning of Monday, December 2. We wish our subscribers a healthy, happy, and safe Thanksgiving weekend.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Autobytel A Potential Triple: 1x Sales For Double-Digit, Profitable Growth Is Very Rare, by Ravee Metha. Buysider Mehta sees 50% short-term upside with room for more down the line, driven by ABTL's powerful lead generation. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Pain Therapeutics: Very Substantial Risk-Adjusted Upside Vs. Downside, by Logical Thought. PTIE has probability-weighted upside of 120%+ as Pfizer reformulates a flagship drug. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- WSP Holdings Will Reward Longs Soon, by Alpha Vulture. Value investor Alpha Vulture sees a buyout of WH going through, providing 14% near-term absolute return. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Why Heska Could Double In 2014, by BuyTheDipsSellTheRips. HSKA's competitive positioning and bargain valuation make it a low-risk addition to your portfolio. Exclusive until 10:15 AM today.
- AkzoNobel: Dutch Coating Company With Huge Upside, by McDuck Capital. AKZOY's durable moat and strong management could drive 67% upside over the next two years. Exclusive until 10:30 AM today.
- Commtouch Software: A Return To Earnings Growth To Reward Investors, by Helix Investment Research. A shift from the investment phase could propel CTCH multiples in line with peers, leading to 55% upside. Exclusive until 10:45 AM today.
- EXCO Resources: Fundamentals Remain Weak, Despite Leadership Change, by Richard Zeits. Energy expert Zeits takes the short side on XCO, believing a weak balance sheet and macro challenges will drive shares down as much as 30%. Exclusive until 11:00 AM today.
- Guanwei Recycling: Valuation Looks Very Attractive, by Jonathan Verenger. GPRC may be the baby thrown out with the bathwater, as fears over Chinese companies have left the stock trading cheaply. Exclusive until 11:15 AM today.
- Gluskin Sheff + Associates Is On The Takeover Radar, by Brian Langis. Canadian wealth manager GLUSF's attractive niche clientele and reasonable valuation make the stock a takeover play. Exclusive until 11:30 AM today.
- InterContinental Hotels Group: Overlooked To Overbooked, by DAG1996. IHG is well-positioned for an economic rebound and long-term growth, which should support 20% upside. Exclusive until 2:15 PM today.
- Quantum Fuel Systems: Inflection Point Has Been Reached, At Least 50% Upside Ahead, by Shaun Currie, CFA. Despite upcoming warrant dilution, QTWW still has fuel in the tank. Exclusive until 2:30 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Wednesday, Wavelength Asset Management projected a "potentially massive appreciation" in shares of Dex Media. The stock is +45.3% since. Read article »
- On June 13, Money Investor said that Rentrak had 75% upside as it challenged entrenched industry leader Nielsen. The shares are +62.3% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO Editorial team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.