Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Wednesday, November 27, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
PRO Exclusive: What's New
Seeking Alpha works continually to increase value for our PRO subscribers, so today we are announcing two exclusive enhancements:
- PRO subscribers will now receive live market data on all single stock articles
- PRO subscribers will no longer see ads on single stock articles
This Week's Publishing Schedule
Due to the Thanksgiving holiday on Thursday and the shortened trading day on Friday, we have altered our Alpha-Rich publishing schedule this week.
Alpha-Rich articles will be published only up until noon today. Alpha-Rich publishing will then resume on the morning of Monday, December 2. We wish our subscribers a healthy, happy, and safe Thanksgiving weekend.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Dex Media: Time Is Running Out For The Yellow Submarine, by Chris Karlin. Buysider Karlin takes the other end of the DXM debate, arguing that the declining legacy business will wipe out the equity value. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Seacor Holdings: Undervalued With Under-Appreciated Assets, by Alpha Gen Capital. A sum-of-the-parts analysis suggests 25% upside for CKH. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Alaska Communications: Overselling Has Led To Minimal Downside Risk, 35% Upside, by Alpha Bet. A sell-off in ALSK creates a buying opportunity in a small telco in America's largest state. Exclusive until 10:30 AM today.
- Panoro Energy: Individual Asset Valuation Points To 50% Upside, by Street Smart Investor. A pending asset sale will leave PESAF debt-free, and the remaining assets point to 50%+ upside going forward. Exclusive until 2:00 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Monday, buysider Logical Thought said Pain Therapeutics offered 120%+ risk-adjusted upside, based on approval of its flagship drug Remoxy. The stock is +16.3% since. Read article »
- On August 23, MBAvalueinvestor called Nuverra Environmental an over-levered "destroyer of capital," with 80% downside to its intrinsic value. Shares are -43.6% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard until noon today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas. Once again, have a Happy Thanksgiving.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO Editorial team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.