Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Monday, December 2, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
PRO Exclusive: What's New
Seeking Alpha works continually to increase value for our PRO subscribers, so we are announcing two exclusive enhancements:
- PRO subscribers will now receive live market data on all single stock articles
- PRO subscribers will no longer see ads on single stock articles
- Keubiko reiterates his short call on Proto Labs, noting a flood of insider selling -- including some $78 million by its CEO, who is soon heading for the exits. Read update »
- Shares of SAExploration are up nearly 14% since Carbondale Capital made a bullish call last month; in its wake, PRO contributors Steven Reiman and Christopher Wallace offered dueling takes on the stock while buysider Mike Winston updated his original Alpha-Rich call on the stock. Read updates »
- Tech expert Ashraf Eassa says Violin Memory still has structural issues, but with shares off over 50 percent since his short call in late September, there's not much left to play for from the short side. Read update »
- IBI Group saw its debt and stock plummet in the wake of an ugly quarter, but Saj Karsan still thinks the company can prosper, if management can get its act together. Read update »
Let us know what other Alpha-Rich ideas you'd to see updates on by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Last Monday, Jonathan Verenger said that Guanwei Recycling was being unfairly victimized by fears surrounding Chinese companies. The stock finished +27.0% for the week. Read article »
- On July 30, McDuck Capital called Idenix Pharmaceuticals a "potential multi-bagger" with a suprising margin of safety for value investors. The stock is +55.7% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.