Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Tuesday, December 3, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
PRO Exclusive: What's New
Seeking Alpha works continually to increase value for our PRO subscribers, so we are announcing two exclusive enhancements:
- PRO subscribers will now receive live market data on all single stock articles
- PRO subscribers will no longer see ads on single stock articles
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Despite The Risks APCO Oil And Gas Offers Potential Upside of 40%, by Caiman Valores. South American analyst Valores says APCO's solid operations and prospects more than offset its domicile risk. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Taipan Resources: A Kenyan Oil And Gas Exploration 'Minnow' That Could Grow Into 'Jaws', by Dennis Beaudet. TAIPF's newest deal is worth more than its market capitalization. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Ventas: Get Blue Chip Quality Without Paying For It, by Dane Bowler. Selling pressures inconsistent with fundamentals have created an opportunity in VTR. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Children's Place: Child-Sized Clothes, Adult-Sized Potential, by Helix Investment Research. Core strengths, attractive opportunities, and optimized operations will drive value at PLCE. Exclusive until 10:15 AM today.
- 4 Reasons Tonix Could Be A Multi-Bagger, by Joe Springer. Strong leadership and market potential make TNXP a stock with potentially huge upside. Exclusive until 10:30 AM today.
- Penn Virginia: Outlook Remains Strong Despite Recent Outperformance, by Richard Zeits. Energy expert Zeits' first call on PVA saw a triple-digit return, but he says there's still more room for the stock to run. Exclusive until 10:45 AM today.
- Darling International: Several Near And Long-Term Catalysts To Reward Shareholders, by Alpha Gen Capital. A recent regulatory decision and a company restructuring will lead to sharply increasing EBITDA and 50% upside. Exclusive until 11:30 AM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Last Monday, Ravee Mehta called Autobytel a potential long-term triple, with near-term catalysts as well. The stock is +15.8% since. Read article »
- On September 30, tech expert Ashraf Eassa said newly public Violin Memory was overvalued and a strong short play. After being nearly halved following its most recent earnings report, the shares are -54.3% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.