Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Thursday, December 5, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- LifeVantage: Deteriorating Performance And Red Flags Signal Significant Short Opportunity, by Steamboat Capital. Concerns over LFVN's model and the company's declining growth make for an attractive short case. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Western Alliance Bancorp: Priced For Mediocrity, But Growing Like An All-Star, by Ashleigh Rogers. WAL is strategically positioned to thrive going forward, and shares should continue to run higher. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Strategic Review Should Unlock Sizable Value For Cbeyond, by Dr. Hugh Akston. CBEY remains a valuable business with a number of potential suitors, and a new board committee could be the first step to a sale of the company. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Crescent Point Energy: A 7% Dividend Yield And 30% Potential Upside, by Caiman Valores. CPG.TO has undervalued assets and an effective acquisition strategy. Exclusive until 10:15 AM today.
- NCR Hits The Throttle On Its Transformation Plan, by Stephen Simpson, CFA. NCR has significantly accelerated its transition to a service- and software-oriented company, allowing it to overcome short-term weakness. Exclusive until 10:30 AM today.
- Tilly's: Reset Of Expectations, Favorable Valuation To Drive Recovery In 2014, by Helix Investment Research. After a post-earnings sell-off, TLYS trades at a discount to peers and is set to outperform going forward. Exclusive until 10:45 AM today.
- Gome's Realism On Electronics Retailing Still Not Fully Appreciated, by Stephen Simpson, CFA. "China's Best Buy" is shifting strategy and focusing on logistics, which should lead to a higher share price for 0493.HK. Exclusive until 1:45 PM today.
- Walter Investment Corp.: Significant Tailwinds And New Business Lines Will Reward Shareholders, by Alpha Gen Capital. WAC is well positioned to capitalize on a key shift within the financial industry. Exclusive until 2:15 PM today.
- SFX Entertainment: It's Time To Turn Down The Dance Music And Sober Up, by Brian Smith, Jr. Unrealistic growth estimates and a sky-high valuation should lead to significant downside as SFXE's post-IPO lockup period expires. Exclusive until 3:00 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls,
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Monday, Joe Springer called Tonix Pharmaceuticals a potential multi-bagger that could clear $1 billion in annual revenue. The stock is +37.1% since. Read article »
- On October 21, BPD Research cited OncoMed Pharmaceuticals' diverse pipeline as a catalyst for significant upside. After OncoMed signed a deal this week with Celgene to develop a key drug candidate, shares are +97.7% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.