Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Friday, December 6, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
- Wavelength Asset Management updated their bullish call on Dex Media after the company's recent successful debt tender, saying the news only firms up the long case. Read update »
- Whopper Investments revisited InfuSystem after the company's MBO deal fell apart, saying the company's intrinsic value is starting to come to light, meaning more upside is left in shares. Read update »
- Stephen Simpson looked at Lexicon Pharmaceuticals after recent disappointing data, saying the news left the company's eggs all in one basket. Read update »
- Buysider Chris DeMuth Jr. looked again at his top long idea for 2013, Gramercy Property Trust, conducting an interview with fellow PRO contributors Steven Reiman and Terrier Investing to get both sides of the debate. Read update »
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Gyrodyne Could Make For A Tasty Liquidation Play, by Whopper Investments. GYRO is liquidating, but potential upside from real estate holdings make the stock a low-risk, potentially high-reward play. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- West Marine Is Close To Tangible Book, And On The Move With 80% Upside Remaining, by Carbondale Capital. Best-of-breed WMAR is well positioned for a recovery, and considerable upside. Exclusive until 10:45 AM today.
- Altisource Asset Management: Significant Mispricing, by Paulo Santos. AAMC has gained nearly 1,000%, but its convoluted structure masks paltry assets and revenue, leading to big potential downside. Exclusive until 1:45 PM today.
- Cosan's Value Is Worth The Hassle, by Stephen Simpson, CFA. Regulatory risk and corporate structure concerns should be outweighed by CZZ's future top- and bottom-line growth. Exclusive until 2:30 PM.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Wednesday, hedge fund manager Dr. Hugh Akston said a strategic review could finally unlock value at Cbeyond. The stock is +14.4% since. Read article »
- On September 16, Igor Novgorodtsev wrote that temporary top-line struggles had left Top Image Systems sharply undervalued. Shares are +68.1% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.