Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Tuesday, December 10, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
PRO Exclusive: What's New
We’re happy to announce the launch of a new PRO Dashboard designed exclusively for PRO subscribers. The new PRO Dashboard delivers easier to find:
- Research library, with over 4,500 PRO articles covering more than 3,000 stocks.
- Alpha-Rich ideas, our top long and short ideas, with 24-hour early access for subscribers.
- Article search features, including the ability to search by sector and industry.
- Additionally, on all quote pages, PRO subscribers will receive highlighted PRO content.
If you have any feedback on this or other recent changes, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Gafisa S.A.: Real Turnaround With Near-Term Catalysts And Longer-Term Value, by Abdalla Al-ayrot. Strategic management decisions and high-margin core markets could make GFA a multi-bagger. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Envestnet: Priced For Perfection, No Moat, And Lurking Risks, by Alpha Gen Capital. The risks facing ENV are underestimated, and should lead to 30% downside. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- JMP Group: Industry Tailwinds And Company-Specific Catalysts Should Boost Stock 50%, by Shaun Currie, CFA. JMP has fallen out of favor, but improving results and multiple expansion make the stock a low-risk play. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Embrarer: Contrarian Value Play With Strong Secular Tailwinds And A Compelling Valuation, by Trading the Spread. ERJ is seeing secular growth in demand and is trading at a 30% discount to peers. Limited competition will lead to 40% upside. Exclusive until 10:15 AM today.
- Pacific Sunwear: Finding Sunshine Amidst Teen Retail Gloom, by Helix Investment Research. Turnaround story PSUN is growing revenues and expanding margins, leading to a strong 2014 and 40% upside. Exclusive until 10:30 AM today.
- Tuesday Morning: An Expensive And Troubled Retailer Makes For A Good Short, by Intangible Valuation. The market has overreacted to signs of a marginal turnaround at TUES; with peak earnings a distant memory, investors should consider a short position. Exclusive until 1:45 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On Friday, Value Digger called out Chinook Energy as undervalued by every measure, with pending asset sales a catalyst for explosive gains. The stock is +28.2% in the two sessions since. Read article »
- On September 4, Michael Sacerdote called then-high-flying biotech Ambit Biosciences a "one-trick pony with a broken leg," and questioned the company's pipeline. After a regulatory setback last week, shares are -41.7% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your new SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.