Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Thursday, December 12, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
PRO Exclusive: What's New
We’re happy to announce the launch of a new PRO Dashboard designed exclusively for PRO subscribers. The new PRO Dashboard delivers easier to find:
- Research library, with over 4,500 PRO articles covering more than 3,000 stocks.
- Alpha-Rich ideas, our top long and short ideas, with 24-hour early access for subscribers.
- Article search features, including the ability to search by sector and industry.
- Additionally, on all quote pages, PRO subscribers will receive highlighted PRO content.
If you have any feedback on this or other recent changes, please let us know at email@example.com.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Fortress Investment Group Still Has Significant Upside, by Ashleigh Rogers. Financial industry expert Rogers says peer analysis reveals at least 40% upside for FIG. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Crossroads: A Veteran Patent Stock About To Finally Come Of Age?, by Markman Advisors. Patent specialists Markman Advisors think CRDS' patent monetization efforts have hit a key juncture. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Crossroads: Data Storage Turnaround And IP Story Could Yield Multi-Bagger Return, by Valuable Insights. Another tech expert touts CRDS' bull case, arguing that a turnaround, well-aligned insiders and patent monetization could combine to create major returns. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Willdan: 20% Free Cash Flow Yield, A Ft. Knox Balance Sheet, And Promising Opportunities In Energy Efficiency And Transport Infrastructure, by Andreas. WLDN's solid balance sheet and growth opportunities should lead this underfollowed stock to 160% upside. Exclusive until 11:45 AM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On November 22, fund manager Dr. Hugh Akston wrote that shareholders in Gas Natural were picking up pennies in front of a steamroller by chasing the stock's dividend. The stock is -12.2% since. Read article »
- On October 16, Inefficient Market argued that Astrotech was still a buy, despite gaining roughly 50% the day before. The stock has continued to climb, and shares are +121.6% since his call. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your new SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.